miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2011

I miss you so fucking much!

I don't miss you. I just miss the way you smiled, the way we used to talk. the way you made me forget all my troubles whenever I was having a bad day, the way your eyes sparkled when you talked about music and the future. I miss your hugs, your voice, the way you used to comfort me when I'm feeling down. I miss your laugh, your words when you said "I love you". I miss the way you always made me smile. I miss how I used to go to your house just to see you or how I used to call you just to hear your voice. I miss how I could spend hours and hours just listening to the sound of your voice, laying on the couch watching a movie, when we just sat on the grass and talked, or just having you by my side. The way only I knew about how you smelled like straight out of the shower. I miss the days I spent with you, kissing you under the rain. But most importantly, I miss the "us" that now ceases to exist.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario